We understand how important financial advice is to your business and personal life. For this reason, we have introduced a financial planning service to help you identify and achieve your financial goals.
Part of the InterPrac Financial Planning Group
We provide in-depth financial advice for our clients, supported by a national group with ongoing research and training. We only use strategies and products, which address your personal circumstances and needs. All strategies and products used in our advice to you will address your personal circumstances and needs.
Financial Advice Services:
We are licensed to provide financial advice on:
- Deposit Products
- Managed Investment Schemes including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Mortgage Lending
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning including aged care and estate planning
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Margin Lending (subject to client understanding of Margin Lending Gearing)
We will provide for you a Statement of Advice, Record of Advice and a Fee Disclosure Statement.
The Financial Planning Process:
All 5 steps will occur over a number of meetings, in line with your needs.
- We introduce our services and provide you with a Financial Services Guide and Adviser Profile.
- Gather information to assist in identifying your goals and any potential financial issues.
- Prepare and present you a Financial Plan.
- Once you authorize the “Authority to Proceed”, we will implement your Financial Plan.
- Discuss an ongoing service and review program with you.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 388 862 to book in a financial planning session. You are more than welcome to book in a time, or for us to come out if there is something you want to talk about in detail.
Michael Bowman Authorised Representative No 459918
An Authorised Representative of InterPrac Financial Planning Pty. Ltd. AFSL 246638