Book keeping Services
We take the book keeping stress away so you can focus on what you do best. Our service is designed for business owners who don’t have the time, knowledge or interest to manage their own books.
Your Trust is Important to Us
We understand handing over your finances, expenses and wages to someone outside of your company might feel unsettling. For this reason, we like to offer our bookkeeping service to our current customers to ensure there is an element of trust established.
By choosing Michael Bowman Accounting, you will only be dealing with Michael. We can tailor our bookkeeping services to suit your needs and deliver detailed monthly or quarterly reports.
Subject to our schedule and the complexity of your books, we may spend between 2 hours and 1 day organising. We can also pay your weekly wages too.
Our Bookkeeping Services:
- Onsite/offsite bookkeeping using MYOB, Quickbooks.
- Accounts processing
- Payroll processing
- PAYG and superannuation compliance
- Payroll tax calculations and reconciliation
- Month end reconciliations for your bank accounts
- Monthly installment activity statements
- PAYG installment activity statements
- Month end reporting
- BAS preparation
- Budgets and budget reporting
- Workers compensation estimates
- Following up unpaid accounts
- Preparation and reconciliation of your annual accounts (ready for us to lodge your tax return)
Bookkeeping Done Right, The First Time
In our experience, it’s much more cost effective getting it right the first time. Michael Bowman Accounting helps to take control and focus on growing your business through a hassle-free and affordable bookkeeping solution.
Our skills are up to date and so will your books. Contact us on email@example.com or 0424 388 862 to tailor a bookkeeping service for you.